Thanksgiving and Why I'm Still Blogging





We had a wonderful Thanksgiving in Palm Beach, my kids had the best time being with Auntie Nina,





Auntie Shannon, Auntie Robby, Uncle Matt, Uncle Drew and Uncle Boober. You can just imagine them screaming "Boooober!!!"



Can't you?

The kids were thrilled and we got a ton of compliments about how sweet and good they are. Makes a Mama proud!

While out shopping at my favorite stores in Hobe Sound I heard:

"I know you". Oh my God.

I racked my brain! Where did I know this fabulous preppy woman from? College? New York? LA?

" You have a blog! You're One Fabulous Mom!"

Well, of course. I am famous!

We just had to laugh, cry and promise to stay connected. Ignore how I look but isn't she the cutest?





It really touched me that C.F. (as I will call her) reads and follows my blog. Made me realize why I blog. I want people to know they are not alone. The ups and downs of parenthood and family life are tough. We all go through things. So nice to know that my blog friends care so much about me! Warms my heart!

Love you CF!!



6 comments:

3 Peanuts said...

It s such a nice community of bloggers. So glad you two got to meet!

prince snow farm said...

I LOVE this story! What a treat! You two look so cute!

KatiePerk said...

You are a celebrity!

Unknown said...

That's so cool that someone on the other side of the country recognized you! What a great feeling! Congrats!

Suzanne said...

Love it, that's when you know you've touched people...keep it up :)

Olivia: (mostly) Happy Homemaker said...

We are ALL so glad you blog!

Do you personally know Catherine McCord of Weelicious? I am friends with her brother!