Getting Kids Excited About Thanksgiving

I love a holiday. Any reason to decorate and I am IN. Thanksgiving, while fun, is one of the more boring holidays for kids. There are no gifts and not a ton of decorations, the things they love the most!

On instagram I saw one of my favorite bloggers Melissa of Love, Marriage and a Baby Carriage posted this:


This is a really sweet story about all the traditions of Thanksgiving told in a very funny and rhyming way. I really enjoyed reading it!!!

I also got:


This book focuses on what's really important about this holiday. Being thankful and grateful for what you have.

How do you share Thanksgiving with your kids?

2 comments:

Melissa said...

Thanks for the shout out! :) I'm so glad you loved the book, I think it's really cute too! They have a whole series and I plan on buying them for Landon (and any other kids we might have) as we hit those holidays or milestones (preschool, tooth fairy, kindergarten, etc).

Lori said...

Love Thanksgiving/Fall books, haven't seem these, will have to look for them for next year!:)