Easter Outfits!

Happy Maundy Thursday!

I have my parents in town, so commemorate the last supper we will take the kids to Benihana. HA!



This Easter I have two brunches to attend. One with friends and family, and one with godparents and family. That means a color theme (yes I am horrifying). For Saturday brunch I am going with a coral and navy theme.


Loving this coral sheath dress I got at Bloomingdales. Adrianna Papell!


Then I have to get some of these Nine West Fauna wedges (but in Navy patent leather)!



Then on course Landon in this J Crew Blue Blazer:




Then some Ralph Lauren gingham blue oxfords on both Landon and Daddy.





Coco will be in a precious navy and white dress I found. There's only one problem. What to wear on Sunday!!!

7 comments:

Beth Dunn said...

Love that you are all coordinating. I think navy is our color too!
xoxo
SC

Solar Powered said...

We are themed in purple and green this year. Pastels are not my husbands thing but I have him in lavender - yay! It's the only time of year I can force it :)

Melissa said...

Fabulous! We are doing blues this year because I like to coordinate or have color themes too. My Landon's shirt is very similar to your Landon's shirt and then he has an argyle sweater vest too. Adorable! Post a picture after the holiday! :)

Debra said...

I color coordinate us too! This year we are blue and yellow. But it's supposed to be 94 on Sunday so we may be in our bathing suits once church is over! :)

Love your dress & shoes!

Kate said...

Supposed to be gorgeous tomorrow-can't wait to see photos! Love the coral and navy combo

Lori said...

You all will look smashing!!! Take pics!:)

Andy said...

I love it!