I was debating writing this post but I can't help myself. I, like the rest of the world it seems, am stunned by the news that Casey Anthony was found NOT GUILTY. I can barely look at little Caylee's face without wanting to cry. There were so many lies told, so many inconsistencies, so many acts of out and out un motherly behavior.
Imagine the scenario, your child, goes missing. I know this is something everyone dreads. I can't bare to think about it. The normal reaction? Go to the press, scream, cry, get all your friends and family searching, look everywhere, spend day and night crying and pleading to God to bring your baby back. Right?
1) Hours after she "drowned" she rented a movie from Blockbuster with her boyfriend
2) She failed to report Caylee missing FOR A MONTH.
3) She appeared in a Hot Body bar contest days after she went missing
4) Friend said she showed no signs of distress
5) Later in the month she got a tatoo saying Bella Vita (the good life)
6) She said a fictitious nanny kidnapped her
7) Her car was towed and her mom claimed "it smells like a dead body has been in the damn car"
8) She claimed she didn't report her missing because she was trying to find her herself
9) She partied, drank and had a real good time
10) She borrowed a shovel two days after Caylee went missing
11) She searched the word "chloroform" 84 times on her computer as well as "neck breaking" and "household weapons".
One of these would be strange, all eleven? I'm sorry but this girl is guilty. Even if Caylee did accidentally drown in their pool, half of these are bizarre and uncaring. There are mother's who don't want their children. Who kill them, drown them, hurt them. This is one of them. Caylee was cramping her style. She was young and wanted to party. She still to this day has no idea who the Father of Caylee is.
Her parents don't seem to be the picture of normal either, but it seems to me they loved their Grand Daughter. How sad to be put in the position where you are hoping your own daughter is not a murderer yet, there really is no other answer. I'm sure since they lost Caylee, they didn't want to lose Casey as well.
Now I am not on the jury. I know these people are bombarded with information and sequestered for days on end. It's a nightmare. Still I can hardly believe they set her free. Reasonable doubt? I don't think so. Looks pretty slamn dunk to me. Especially when there is NO OTHER ANSWER.
What's great about Karma, the Universe, God or what have you, is that what comes around goes around. Look at OJ Simpson. He's back in jail, but really was her ever out? Couldn't get a job, was made into a joke, and everyone knows he did it. Casey was already approached by Vivid Entertainment (porn), which is perfect for her. This is the life she will have now. She will still be in prison, one without bars. She and her parents will never be a family again, that ship sailed when she claimed her father and brother molested her. Casey's life will be bad...because she knows she killed her own child.