Granted my summer is being sidelined by strep throat, stomach flu and a now never ending cold. Yes, being sick in the summer is not dreamy. Not one bit!
That's not going to stop me from enjoying myself though!! Here are some things I am LOVING this summer:
Tori Burch Flip Flops:
2) My Lilly Pulitzer Josie Tunic (and Coco's matching shift!!)
Simply the best side dish ever and so refreshing!!!
4) Swimming with the kids:
Coco loves the pool a juts her little legs out kicking and smiling. Landon now swims pretty much on his own and loves to go under water! Heaven! I love to see how happy they are!!
5) Fornash Bracelets:
Saw them on Tickled Pink and Green and have died for them ever since!
6) My new outdoor dining set from Ikea!
7) Ratatouille- not the dish! The Movie! Have you seen it? It's the cutest thing!!
8) Mojitos! Okay I admit I love them all year long but especially in the summer!
9) Coco's Table and Chairs (given by Cece and Peepaw) and painted by Bestie Katie who is the most brilliant creative person EVER.
10) My Orient Expressed Linen Bag!
Everyone orders it when they see mine! Order yours here: