Bye Bye Pappy- Hello Big Girl!- Day Three and Beyond!

Well, I never gave in. We have no more Paci around this house. To be honest I am sad. Coco is my last baby and I thought the Paci was so cute! She still screams for a bit at night but not too bad. This is a big change because she usually happily goes to sleep (I know, it was a miracle).

I will say though she has really showed us. The minute we took the Paci she stopped napping. I mean she will NOT do it. We were always annoyed we had to be back at 12 for her nap, but we did like the break. Now she is determined to do everything Landon does and has endless energy!

I am amazed by how she now keeps up with her brother. She wont let him do anything without her and most of the time she out runs him!! I am painfully aware of how fleeting these days are with my young kids and then alternately feel I am going insane with all the activity and noise! Still, there are those perfect moments, where they look you in the eyes and you feel their deep love sinking in your bones. That makes it all worth it.


Ah Motherhood...

4 comments:

KatiePerk said...

Way to go Coco!

BroncoMom said...

You would not want it any other way :)

Andy said...

God bless you. I think mine might go to kindergarten with her paci. I think sometimes if she'll keep napping, I won't care.

bevy said...

How's the no napping thing going? Have you heard that new book "Go the F*** to Sleep"? It really is quite funny! I STILL feel like saying it to my nine yr old sometimes... And then other times I want to hug him and never let him go.