Best Family Friendly Hotel- The Omni Homestead!

While we were camping in Virginia my Mom had the brilliant idea to break up the week by heading to the Omni Homestead in Hot Springs, VA. It did not disappoint!

I had been to the Homestead years earlier and remembered the gorgeous grounds and southern charm.


They have a spa that looked to DIE FOR!!!!!


But since I was with the kids we had more of a family experience. There are waterslides, a lazy river, a kids club, a kids camp, mini golf etc!!!!


They even had a duck race while we were there! So cute!!!!


There are so many things to do here. Golf, shooting, fly fishing, horseback riding and horse and carriage rides!


The restaurants there are top notch as well. We had a fabulous birthday dinner for my mom in the grand ballroom complete with dancing to the band. It was heaven.



The service in the hotel was impeccable and the kids had a ball! The perfect family friendly hotel! Did I mention the brand new arcade and bowling!!!!???

5 comments:

KatiePerk said...

I went there as a young girl, on a babysitting weekend. I went with a family and I thought they had the best programs for kids. It is so pretty! I need to go back as an adult.

Maria said...

The water slides and pool area look fun!

Ouiser B. said...

Glad y'all had so much fun in Virginia!! The Homestead is a family favorite for so many friends of mine because we're so close to it. I've been meaning to try it and your post is yet another rave review! Adding it to our list for this winter or maybe next summer when the slides are open. My kids could stay a week in a great hotel pool!

Hillcrest Acres said...

Looks and sounds amazing!!!

Maureen said...

One of my most favorite places to go.