Friday Five!






Getting the hang of this now!

Here are my favorite five things right now:

1) Polka Dots and Moonbeams had a grand RE-Opening Last Night! I am telling you no matter your size these ladies can make people look good! Here's proof!!!


2) I just ordered this Pottery Barn Kids "Catalina" bed as a surprise for Landon. He's having surgery on Dec 4 and I wanted him to have a big boy bed to show how brave he is. It's ON SALE!



I can't wait to get it all assembled!

3)  Love stores like Blue Bird in LA where they sell gently used clothes and toys for kids. Scored a few winter coats for NOTHING and they are gorgeous. Do you have these types of upscale resale shops where you are?


4. I am thinking of a rug like this and a look like this for our living room. This is Jonathan Adler. I think it's chic and modern and I kids of love a little humor too! My friend Carrie who writes Pearl and Pierce Home decorates like this and I need her to come over ASAP!


5)  I am obsessed with the Hamilton Beach Iced Tea Maker. Had to order another one however, because that guy cannot go in the dish washer.






Since I do not drink coffee, and I am constantly tired (hello, I'm a MOTHER), this gets me through the day.

Want to join the Friday five?

All you have to do is LINK UP! Post your Five things you like and then post the blog links to one or all of our hosts (Carolina Charm, A. Liz Adventures, The Good Life Blog and Hello! Happiness). Then post your button:



.....and go to one of their sites to share the link to your post. 
Come join us!




4 comments:

Suburban prep said...

Hi
I am constantly tired and I am not a mother. But I have fibromyalgia and chronic fatigue. I wanted to tell you of a few of my secrets. I take a supplement of vitamin B12 and I also have gone to Whole Foods and bought the Bach Flower Essence--energy spray. Both are natural. I do not want to take anything that might do harm as I also deal with DVT (deep vein thrombosis). These have helped me garner energy. I suggested these to my sisters and both have gone to their doctors to ask if they are OK. I also do acupuncture and it has helped tremendously in many aspects of my life.
Your son will love the bed--so darling. All the best for the surgery. Prayers

Danielle (Life with the Hewitt Family) said...

I haven't seen an iced tea maker in the longest time! My mom had one that we used all the time when I was growing up. If I remember right I think I caused her to have to buy a replacement pitcher...I think I dropped it and it cracked or something. It was a must have for us too so she bought a second one.

Whitney @ Work it Mommy said...

I love my local consignment boutique, I was actually planning on going tomorrow :) Prayers for your son and your family.
Whitney

JR Mazur said...

what a great bed! Sending continued blessings your way!