This is my first time participating with a Link UP! Welcome to Five On Friday!
Brought to you by these fabulous bloggers: The Good Life Blog, A. Liz Adventures, Hello Happiness, and Carolina Charm. I follow these and all the blogs I love on Blog Lovin.
Let's get started!
1) I am loving trying new breakfast ideas on the weekends. Here's why! Last weekend my husband made this:
Chorizo omelette! Chorizo, and Mexi cheese topped with avocado, cilantro and tomatoes. Yes I have married WELL.
2) Got this little project done! Coco's new dress up area! I'm going to do a video tutorial on it!!
3) I am so hair challenged. Thank God the DRY BAR can make me look like this!!!! This was at the Young Life Fundraiser.
4) I am becoming obsessed with Retro Wifey because she posts things like this:
Didn't you just LOVE Bewitched?? You must like her page on FB!
5) These Target Jeans are amazing. Made well, look great and are CHEAP!!! Get em!