I have to say I am really in the spirit this year.
Feeling thankful and happy to see so much joy in my childrens faces. We are literally pumping the Christmas music out of every corner of the house and every car ride. I am loving it!
I love Christmas music and have my usual favorites. The ones that just make me tear up, or smile even in the worst moments! Here are my top 5 this year:
1. The Christmas Waltz by Frank Sinatra- His voice, and the words...love it. "It's that time of year, when the world falls in love....."
2. Have Yourself A Merry Christmas - James Taylor version! Have you heard this? So sweet.
3. This Christmas- Donny Hathaway- Brilliant!!
4. Most Wonderful Time of the Year- Can't get this one out of my head! Landon's favorite!
5. Oh Holy Night- This is the Mariah Carey version. I tear up every time. The words are so powerful.
Totally Terrific Tunics!!
1 year ago