Real Housewives Of Beverly Hills- My White Elephant Lunch at Villa Blanca!

My three best girls and I wanted to do a little holiday lunch together to celebrate the holidays (and give us a reason to drink champagne). We decided to make it a White Elephant lunch, where we bring a gift, out it in the center of the table and draw numbers to see who gets to pick first. What makes this better than a Secret Santa, is that you can steal from the person before you! It's hilarious.

After discussion on where we would lunch we picked Villa Blanca. I had seen the restaurant on the Real Housewives Of Beverly Hills and was in love with Lisa Vanderpumps floral arrangements, not to mention Giggy her Pomeranian.

So off we went and Villa Blanca did NOT disappoint! The manager, Michael and I became fast friends and he offered us Lisa's personal table! It was fabulous!!

We dined on Spicy tuna on crispy rice (to die for),  Lobster salad, Tomato and Burrata cheese, Pasta with rock shrimp and Pizza!


Here's the burrata and tomato. AMAZING!
And here's how the White Elephant went. Fur scarf was opened. Then cuff bracelet. Cuff bracelet was stolen. Earrings were opened. Then Scarf was stolen, and necklace went to the original opener. Love it!!

Lisa Vanderpump was a gracious host and came to greet us at our table. She is absolutely gorgeous in person and looks fabulous! She was in the highest heels I have ever seen! Then her husband brought over Giggy and we all ooohed and aahhhed. He is too cute!

What are you doing with your girlfriends to celebrate the holidays? Why not plan your own White Elephant lunch!?

16 comments:

Jen said...

My girlfriends and I did do something similar. Except we had it at someone's house and there was a larger group.

We call the gift exchange Yankee Swap. White Elephant is typically for ridiculous gifts, that you've received but want to get rid of. Yankee Swap is the same, but GOOD gifts, like the ones you exchanged!

Wow! Can't believe you met Lisa Vanderpump!

Karen said...

Oh, I love Lisa she is my favorite housewife on RHOBH. A white elephant exchange is a great idea. Hope you have a very Merry Christmas!

Karen

The Swanky Socialite said...

What a fun thing to do with your girlfriends! I loved when they show the restaurant on RHOBH and I told my hubby I want to go there when we plan our big trip to California. SO jealous you got to meet Lisa, what a great time!

Melissa said...

I am SO jealous that you got to meet Lisa and eat at her restaurant! Glad you had a great time! :)

Miss Sweet Tea said...

I went there with several bloggers about a year ago, and we sat at that same table!

What a fun get together!

Sandra said...

What a fun celebration!! xoxo

Dawn Parsons Smith said...

White elephant gift exchanges are a tradition around here!

I love Lisa! She's my personal fav on that show!

What a wonderful way to celebrate the holidays with friends!

Pink in a sea of blue said...

So cool! It looks like a beautiful restaurant from watching RHOBH. Glad you had fun.

Anonymous said...

Love Lisa and so jealous that you got to meet her (and giggy)! We do the same type of gift exchange with our neighborhood cookie exchange. Always lots of fun!

Michelle

dmmlandcruiser said...

Looks like a great Holiday tradition!!! Did you see Cedric anywhere? Lisa seems like a hoot!

bevy said...

We call it Chinese Gift Swap... Though I don't know why... Love it!

Kate said...

I've sat at that exact table! Love Villa Blanca!

jwilliamsmvb said...

Following The Hip Hostess on Twitter @MommaofOne08

Bridget said...

Sounds like so much fun!!! Great friends, great presents, great fun ---all this and Giggy too??!!! Greatest party ever :)

cancersucks said...

I'm so jealous! The east coast equivalent would be The Brownstone in Jersey. Not as swanky I assume. Hope you got your goodies. Merry Christmas!

Suzanne said...

Oh this sounds like fun!