Tummy Tuck Countdown


Right before I had Landon we had a joke that hubby was trying to steal my thunder. he had to have his appendix out. We lovingly called his little baby Mike. Mike arrived and then Landon came. Heehee.

Well, tummy tuck is in less than 2 weeks and let me tell you, everyone and their mother is asking me when I'm due. It's now become comical. I can always feel it coming, and try to run away before the person puts their foot in their mouth but no. "When are you due?!"

I'm due Dec. 7th, is my new answer. Tummy tuck day! Maybe I'll name the baby too. I mean I have a due date and I'll no longer look pregnant! (unlike real pregnancy when the baby comes out and you still look preggers!). I think I'll call this baby Michaela. Like hubby's baby Mike but the female version.

So Michaela is due Dec. 7th.

Hey, I gotta laugh about it right?

Give me all the tummy tuck advice you've got!

15 comments:

Headbands and Hand Bags said...

I love your attitude!! What an exciting thing to look forward to! I can only imagine recovery won't be easy, but I am sure it will be worth it! You are awesome, and best of luck to you with this exciting new chapter!!

Anonymous said...

That's a good attitude to have about it. I can't believe people keep asking when you're due - it's rude!

Lin said...

You're such a good sport! I hope your surgery goes well & I cant wait to hear about once it's done.

Bridget said...

No advice but just sending you good wishes and congrats on baby Michaela. I'm not going to lie.... I'm jealous!

Solar Powered said...

I'm sending you thoughts of an easy procedure and a pain free recovery. Hello and goodby Michaela!

The 5 Bickies said...

Michaela it is...that's a great story! You must do before and after. I am so excited for you and will have to ask my sil and neighbor for advice for you...sadly, no tt here.

Heather Henderson said...

you are too funny!! are you going to post pics a la kate g?

Travelbugmom said...

Looking forward to hearing about the results! Each year as I get older and older I wonder if it's really worth it! Good luck....at least there will be no nighttime feedings!

AMY said...

I love your sense of humor! Gotta laugh about everything...it's the only way to stay sane and sweet. I hope Michaela comes smoothly and you recover quickly.

Scarlet O'Kara said...

All I have to say is...

"I am so jealous!"

Courtney said...

So funny! Good luck with your tummy tuck.

Claire said...

Hey - I am excited for you!!! My eye doctor just told me that she would recommend me for an eye lift and maybe a brow lift - woo hoo!!! Change/improvement is good!!! I'll be praying for you!

Eloise said...

You are so funny! Good luck with the surgery. Hope you're going to post some before and after pictures. I have a hard time believing anyone could think you are expecting. :)

Happy Thanksgiving!

bloggerprotectionprogram said...

I'll be thinking of you for a safe surgery and speedy recovery. My friend had a tt. You will need help afterwards with the little ones. She had to wear loose fitting or drawstring type sweat pants for a while. I know the drains after the surgery kind of freaked her out- but in the end she was glad she did it. Be well!

The New Mrs. S said...

Good luck. After having Benjamin in May, I'm still struggling with the baby pooch. Everytime someone asks me when I'm due I want to scream. Clearly, they did't see me when I was preggo...I looked like the side of a barn.
Can't wait to hear about the details :). Cheers to a swifty recovery.