Twilight Movie Review-It Sucks...but in a good way!


Hubby and I watched Twilight the other night. I have not read the book, but I just had to see what everyone was talking about! I thought it was beautifully done, moody and gorgeous. And when I say gorgeous I mean Robert Pattinson. I tell you ladies he is foxy and so fun to look at. His character Edward and Bella Swan have this teenage love going on, and it is pretty dramatic and hot. Hot because of what they don't show you. Nothing is sexier than longing to be together but being unable to!

Robert wants to suck her blood, he's a bloodsucker after all...and she just wants to kiss and make out. What's a girl to do...this brings back such amazing high school feelings when relationships were full of drama and you felt everything was life and death! The fact that it's visually stunning makes it all the more perfect. I am giving it four out of five cosmos. You have to see it!




11 comments:

Tippy said...

You MUST read the book. Yeah, yeah, I know. You just had a baby. You have a toddler. Whatever. READ THE BOOK! You've got time!

;-)

Anonymous said...

I just power-read the entire series and loved it! I agree, the movie is fun :)

Jen said...

We just saw it too, and enjoyed it. Although, some of it seemed kind of goofy and over-the-top (have they parodied it on SNL, yet?) But I agree, it was engrossing!

Muffy said...

HAHAHA! Mom x 2's comment is hilarious! I love the "four out of five" cosmos WITH visual aid! HAHA!

Petunia said...

The book is SO much better than the movie! Glad you liked it!!

cancersucks said...

Didn't it bother you that Bella had a different rain coat on in every scene? Did they all fit in that little suitcase and her small closet? I loved the book a lot more than the movie. Still fun to watch, though!

Melissa said...

You have to read the books! They're SOOOO good and a fast, easy read!
I really enjoyed the movie as well!

Wila (aka Ali) said...

Soooo glad you loved it too! The book is awesome, too, an easy and addicting read!! Enjoy!

Becky said...

Seriously, I'm with the other gals -- READ the BOOK. It's even better, and you will want to read the whole series, which is so delightful and entertaining and truly worth the effort. We own the movie, I love it that much!

Domestic Diva said...

Ok- I am getting the book and watching..I think I am the only that has not done either yet. After five cosmos... I am all over it!
Have a fabulous evening.....
xxxx me

Dawn Parsons Smith said...

Robert Pattinson is just super hot! My kids make fun of me all the time because I constantly swoon over him!